MUST WATCH-Burma ImmigrationThree times, I escaped from the Airport , this time, they came with the entire ARMY to send me back LOL. but very friendly people for sure.Can you guess who made the Complain ? I just got the information, who he is.This is a MUST WATCH- No one can record like this for sure. Burma Immigration footage , also Kumail Polani Thank you brother.
Posted by Waqar Zaka on Saturday, June 27, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Three times, I escaped from the Airport , this time, they came with the entire ARMY to send me back LOL. but very friendly people for sure. Can you guess who made the Complain ? I just got the information, who he is. This is a MUST WATCH- No one can record like this for sure. Burma Immigration footage , also Kumail Polani Thank you brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Roku Streaming Stick Plus 2025 - 4K & HDR Roku Streaming Device for TV with Voice Remote - Free & Live TV About this item 4K strea...
-
Disclaimer:https://youngsterspk.blogspot.com/ DOES NOT host any videos & images on our web page. All videos & images ...
No comments:
Post a Comment